Thursday, September 24, 2009

Holy tequila!!

God, it felt like I had been hit by a train when I woke up this morning. Must be that tequila, that I at some point of the night convinced myself was a BRILLIANT idea! Right.. Like it hardly ever is, especially on a Wednesday night if you're working the next day.

Yup, guilty! I was out shrinking my brain again. Touring dark rocker pubs after some very long, boring hours at work felt like a very tempting option. Aiaiai and I must admit, it felt GREAT!!:)

After a day of  feeling like I was the centre of a catastrophe, a stumbeling hassard for myself and my surroundings. Knowing that I didn't have much work waiting and that I could work home today made it O-so easy.

Maybe a bit too easy. I usually get quite bad hangovers, which leaves me zombified the day after a night out. They are usually spent in front of the tellie, craving everything sweet, salty and fatty that I can get my hands on..

While my sweet, caring man nurses me back to life. Making food and coffee, served in bed, eaten in recovery position. I know, quite pittyful.. lol Today on the other hand, it was all rise and shine and get the corpse over to the computer. Ready for a new daaaaaaayyyyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZzzz.....---------------------------biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..