Friday, October 23, 2009

Seasonal horror...

We had a gory movie night yesterday with the rather disturbing Rob Zombie movie House Of 1000 Corpses and a large bowl of popcorn. No more nightmares, strangly enough.. Maybe I'm adjusting to my new surroundings? Or maybe my surroundings just seemed some what "normal" after the disturbing images in the movie. Never the less, a great movie to warm up for Halloween with;) It was my beloved husband that introduced me to it, I can't believe that I've missed out on this movie! Horrifying story, twisted and disturbing!! I really loved the wicked dollheads, I'm thinking how easy it would be to make and how great they would be for any disturbing dsiplay.. Also thought that the murder ride was totally rad.. hahhah A little harder to copy though. Maybe I should get myself a haunted house;) Moooohahahah



Also we watched Trick 'r Treat a couple of weeks ago, an other great Halloween story! I love the little Halloween spirit Sam. The combination of the babysuit and the horrible creature that he is makes him all the more scary! It was after watching this movie we decided to make a little Trick r' Treater Sam of our own this Halloween. With a twist, our Sam will have a wicked clown mask instead of the mask he is wearing in the movie. We'll have him by the coats, greeting the guests as they come in... With a bloody trick or treat bag in one hand and a knife in the other:) Cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..