Monday, November 23, 2009

Ghoulish Christmas decor for the brave;)

Aren't these Christmas ornaments the sweetest? They'll cause the kids to cry and your mother to cough her coffee back up! haha Matter of fact, I think that they would give a great balance to all the traditional, sweet and blingbling ornaments that we have stacked up in our basements and attics for this time of the year. If I wasn't so damn far away from Canada, I would love to get my paws on some of the dark, devious but O so ghoulish sugar coated Christmas decoration from the canadian artist based in Toronto, My Ghoul Friday. I'm waiting with excitement for the next horrific holiday pieces.. I'm sure it isn't the last cuties we'll see before Christmas bells once again are ringing and Santa gets stuck in the chimney;) In the mean while I'm chewing on the idea to get some friends together for a Christmas work shop/wine eve....










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..