Sunday, December 27, 2009

Winter Wonderland..

The snow has been falling heavily over the last few days, we're something as unusual as allmost snowed in down town! If I wanted to I could take my skies out and go skiing down the road and most likely I would get anywhere I needed to go... Probably the best way of getting around right now by far! We woke up to more snow yesterday morning, apparently it had been snowing all night.. The road into the house was all covered by at least a foot of snow. Usuallly we don't get much snow in town since it's warmer here, also it has a tendency to disappear or turn into wet, slushy, brown snow... Have to enjoy this while it lasts!!;)

Some photos taken late last eve of the wonderful winter wonderland...














1 comment:

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..