Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bloody Great Halloween Makeup...

I woke up this morning to a beautiful, sunny day.. Twinkeling frost sprinkled over the roof tops and the ground, where the sun rays hadn't found their way. Me and my love hit town pretty early to do some more Halloween shopping. I still had a few pieces missing for my costume and makeup that I had to go look for.. I went to a makeup store down town, with professional makeup. I found some really great stuff there, which I think will look awsome for the look I'm trying to achive.. I bought two different blood looking makeup gels, to make bloody cuts in my skin. They also had some latex to build it up and make it look all real, but I'll do it a little easier by going for some darker color underneath, like a black eyeliner to give it depths. Hopefully I'll be able to pull it off!! The girl in the store adviced me to do a test makeup before the real one, just to make sure.. Not sure, had decided just to do it sort of and see where it took me.. Hahhah Maybe a bit optimistic, but think it's the best way sometimes;)


Frosted roof tops..

Neighbours selection of chimneys..

Aautumn & Halloween colors in the sun

The sun beams reaching through the trees in the royal park today..


Plan B, if the makeup don't work out..;)
Mask from the science fiction/fantasy/medieval shop Outland in Oslo...

© Photos by Scary Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..