Friday, October 15, 2010

Haunted Holiday

Last day at work for a couple of weeks, and it feels grrrrreat!! I still had a few weeks left from this years holiday and decided to take two of them now.. Very convinient indeed, as it will give me more time to plan all the gory glory details for our Carnival Freak Show! Working on my costume and make ghoulish props for our displays. I can allready picture it in my head; a typical morning spent by my work desk, drinking delicious, home brewed coffee, in the midst of sculls and circus effects.. All while thinkering out how to give my guests the best scare:) What a delight!

Wish ya'll a horrific Friday, with these lovely vintage Halloween pinups!!









2 comments:

  1. Jeg DIGGER halloween selv! Elsker det mørke, skumle og mystiske :D
    La ut et bra Halloweentips på bloggen min her om dagen..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bra det er flere halloween elskere i landet her, kan føles litt ensomt til tider..;) Er så glad for at det endelig begynner å ta av i Norge!! Kjempefine blomsterbuketter og god id'e å bruke de som premie på Halloween fest! Vi har alltid en "beste kostyme" pris, som har vært et Halloween trof'e til nå.. Men en dødelig blomsterbukett hadde gjort samme susen;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..