Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Ya'll!!

Wish everyone an awsome and very happy Thanksgiving! Last year we celebrated Thanksgiving with friends and their family. This year we'll be spending our thanksgiving at my parents house with my sister and her boyfriend coming over. We thought it would be nice to get our own family together and get some of those american traditions in along with the norwegian ones. It will be their very first thanksgiving and my second. With my husband guiding us through the traditions and must haves, I'm sure we're well taken care of! Since we don't get the day off here, we'll be celebrating on Sunday instead. It will be early up and over to my parents Sunday afternoon, to start preparing dinner. Hopefully mom can pop the turkey in the oven, so we have that done.. Hmmmm maybe we can try some of that Marylin Monroe Stuffing... Can't get more american then?

Marilyn in the kitchen.. Working on that stuffing?





Plucked, stuffed and ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..