Monday, December 20, 2010

Yule Holiday

My Christmas holiday started today, and oh it feels good.. Getting to sleep in, late breakfast with my love, coffee and surfing the great web... I'll be heading out to buy Christmas gifts and a small Christmas trea bush in just a bit, which should set the Christmas mood here! Hopefully I'll get my butt up to the attic for the Christmas decoration, it's so cold up there I really rather not.. For that reason I've been prosponing it as long as I could, but with only a few days left and Christmas eve right around the corner. Guess I better get it done. At least if I want it all Christmassy and cozy in here, so I can surprise my sweetheart when he gets home from work tonight. Just a little surfing and coffee more....;)

The video below is a clip from one of my favourite Christmas movies... So sad and wonderful!! Still bring tears to my eyes when I watch it now..

1 comment:

  1. Åh! Jeg elsker den filmsnutten! :-D <3

    SV: Etsy er gull <3 Og helt enig.. Noen ganger lurer jeg virkelig på hva folk orker å kaste bort energi på. Som om noen av dem plutselig etter et visst tidspunkt ikke får nok oppmerksomhet og i underbevisstheten lager kvalm. "Noe er bedre enn ingenting", liksom :-p

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..