Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sunday Crafting

Part from a beautiful walk in the snow, Sunday was also spent by my work desk. I finally had some time to sit down with my crafts, it's been my bad conscience for a while now.. But with needle and thread and bent over tiny jewelery parts, I was working on my jewelery and hairpieces all evening. I was able to get through quite a bit and it's all starting to take form. Very satisfying to see that my "baby" growing and getting some flesh on my ideas. As I'm working new ideas spring to my mind, it feels good to be using my imagination.. It feel like it's what I'm supposed to do. I mean use the vivid imagination which I was born with and do something creative with it...

Here's a little taste of what I've been working on.. I'm dying to show off my jewelery designs, but I think it's better to keep it a little secret till the shop and everything is getting more ready;)

IMG_0196

mosaic6d90ebd042d36f13c1d9b8bc5ca0902575993ff4

IMG_0160

IMG_0132

8 comments:

  1. Flinka og fina! :)

    SV: Tusen takk! Om du har noen venninner som vil få klippet gratis bob tirsdag 18. januar er det bare å skrike ut! Er ikke bare bare å finne modeller, og har lett i en evighet nå :-S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så fine! Smelta heeelt når jeg så ringen :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaawww tusen takk, jenter;) Synes også lille bambiringen er kjempesøt!! Fare for at jeg må ha en av hver av alt selv også:) Hhehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. SV: Tusen takk! :) Skulderkort er ikke dumt! :) Det er på tirsdag (den 18. - klokken 08:30) jeg har bob-eksamen, så om hun er interessert hadde det vært supert!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hat is fantastic! And you look great in it.

    If I wore that, I would just look like a woman with a bird on her head. On you, it's art ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you GF!! And thanks for the wonderful compliment;) Though you had me laughing when I came to the "a woman with a bird on her head", I just pictured it in my head! haha I'm sure I could come up with something that would suit you, and I'm sure you wouldn't have looked anything like that;)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Så fint! Ringen var så skjønn, og hårpynten ville jeg gjerne hatt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tusen takk Rakel!!:))) Det kommer mer etterhvert og i butikk, så bare å følge med;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..