Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wedding Anniversary

Today it's off to Copenhagen, the capitol of Denmark. To celebrate our two years of marriage on Monday! We're doing a Kate and Leo, hopefully without the shipwreck.. We're taking the boat over and staying a day, before we're heading home again. I have booked table at a cozy, old style lunch restaurant, by the canal. We're aiming for the danish Smørrebrød and their fantastic beer!

It's the first time for my love on a boat this size and also in Copenhagen. As most norwegians, I've been there a few times and also taken the boat plenty of times. We're both excited to get away for a few days, see something new and get some new impressions;)

Ship o'hoi & hurray for love!! <3

TITANIC

n542087030_2041497_8200455

n542087030_2068308_5137738
From our wedding day

4 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! It is amazing how going to another exciting country is a hop and a skip away. Have fun! I know only one thing in Danish because of a foreign exchange student when I was in high school, Lotte, but it is naughty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gratulerer med bryllipsdagen, pene mennesker! :)
    Og riktig god tur, kos dere masse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much guys!!!:))) We had an amazing trip! Copenhagen is a wonderful city, that I don't think I'll ever get tiered of..

    Haha very true Bluezy, the rest of the world is a tiny bit closer here in Europe.. Smaller countries and all of that:) While I guess you can just travel to an other state, to get somewhat the same feeling? Funny how it's always the foreign naughty words that tend to stick to the brain;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..