Monday, February 14, 2011

Wishing You a Lovely Valentines

Either you're spending it with your loved one, good friends or family!! Quite bummed and Sorry to say that mine will be spent at work, as I couldn't get the night off. I sometimes have late hours as a hostess and of course I had to get it on exactly this night out of all, with no one to replace me! I tried... But we found a way. My sweet love will come and spend the eve with me here at work, so we can celebrate Valentines together:) It will be really nice and cozy, though I'm not sure how romantic spending the eve at the office can get.. But I guess it's like everything else in life; it is what you make it!

What is your plans for the evening? Do you have an exciting date, or maybe you prefer spending it alone, or stuck at work like me??;)

popcornyt-vintage-valentine

mosaicbdd79ad1e7df002987ccac43aca1f27144b16a3f

The-fragile-world-of-a-geisha

Man's_Combat,_Dec__1969_-_Love_Slave_of_the_Geisha-8x6

love-1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..