Saturday, March 19, 2011

Friday Tune - Red Hot

An other Friday tune coming your way, here from Scary Mary's. This time I'm giving you Billy Lee Riley with Red Hot, a steaming hot rock'n'roll song from the mid 50's! It seems impossible to sit still when I hear this, it makes me wanna dance around on the floor like a nutcase. Who cares if the neighbours can see me?

Friday is slowly ticking over into Saturday in my part of the world, while some of you still have some hours left. Where ever you are and what ever you are doing, I wish you a great Friday and what's left of it;)

2 comments:

  1. I really miss spinning vinyl. I have fond memories of fingering through stacks of albums to find the right one and then putting it on the turntable and lowering the arm nice and slow and hearing that initial scratch.
    I liked using the auto stacker, too. Click, drop, click, scratchy noise, play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm sounds lovely! I'd love to have one of those.. Think we'll have to get one when we get a bigger place, sometime in the future. I also grew up with records, but not the old style where you could stack them. Think the sound is so much better, fuller in a way. Also love the little pops and scratch sounds as the record plays.. *Sigh* One day;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..