Thursday, April 7, 2011

Burlesque Birthday

Getting ready for my big day tomorrow!!  8. April, one year older and maybe a little wiser;) At first I wanted to get away for a fun weekend with my love. Later I found out that one of the biggest burlesque events of the year, is this weekend. Lets just say, I wasn't hard to convince.. I'm gathering the gals and guys for a festive, dress up evening with burlesque show, in skimpy burlesque outfits! I'm so excited and can't wait, will be so fun to see the costumes and of course the show:)

I'll be heading up to my Halloween, treasure chest this evening, to see if I can't find some goodies to wear for tomorrow night... Know I should have something there, that would fit perfect for my burlesqian night.. Something shiny, laced, black and feathery;)

Happy birthday to me!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..