Saturday, November 5, 2011

Alone

Outside the fog is hanging thick in the air. Covering the world in a misty, woolen blanket.. Hiding it in a veil of tiny water drops. An other sip of my coffee.. Crackles from the fire place as a log falls over. It's quiet now. I could be alone in the world, in the whole universe for that matter.. Wonder how it would feel like. Floating in a bubble of time and space, in a raven black sky, all alone. Like a baby in the womb, with no escape plan. A space traveler, caught up in my own self. No plan, or mission.. Just to be.

Footsteps next doors throws me out of my spiral of thoughts. I'm not alone.. A feeling of relief washes over me.

One Step Closer

alone,fog,man,center,minimalism,portrait-a589b91c9725538aa04e6db3f6c2f9d0_h

Sherdley Park, St Helens, England

photography,fog,forest-fa8b42e1c4c35f0e2759c60001654e43_h

2wMIUkgqTqvUhVVd7m

fog,girl,lake,morning,nature,alone-e85dcaa81b7ae0697820f4a77bc6a5a9_h

All the photos is found on Google from various artists, under the search words: alone fog nature forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a scream, if you're peeking in..